Self-motivated and goal-oriented FSMS coordinator in a beverage manufacturing company with a demonstrated experience in assisting FSSC 22000 V.4.1 and V.5.0 audits and annual AIBI audit of the plant facility.
Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Coordinator
VARUN BEVERAGES (NEPAL) PVT. LTD., NAWALPARASI May 2019 to Present
- Coordinated activities of the Food Safety Management System and Quality system of the plant facility and helped in achieving certification of FSSC 22000:2018 V.4.1 and annual AIB International
- Participated with management personnel in establishing hazard control procedure and FSMS plan for controlling the possible types of hazards posing to the finished products as well as the raw ingredients and primary packaging materials.
- Assigned subordinates to specific Quality monitoring testing functions of the Raw and Finished Goods materials and review laboratory reports of internally and externally tested batches.
- Directed coordinates investigation of complaints concerning defective products and Traceability of the defective products.
- Recommended response to complaints, considering test reports, production records, legal standards, and complaint validity.
VARUN BEVERAGES (NEPAL) PVT. LTD., NAWALPARASI Jan 2019 to Apr 2019
- Preformed routine analytical testing in compliance with the pre-determined standards to ensure the quality standard
- Monitored Brix., CO2, acidity (TA), Net content and performed their adjustment to ensure the product quality within the specification.
- Maintained accurate records of the finished product quality and empty bottle analysis.
- Audit container rinser, air blowers, filters, warmers, and primary & secondary coding machines to ensure their proper operation.
- led line sanitation and deep cleaning duties as needed to ensure the proper cleaning and sanitation of the production lines before start-up and during production
- Ensured producing safe products and applying the key food safety attributes in all areas of concern.
BUDDHA JYOTI SEC. ENG. SCHOOL, KAPILVASTU May 2018 to Dec 2018
- Taught science to grade 9th and 10th class students.
- Motivated students and encouraged them to interact with the learning materials.
- Adopted distinctive methodologies (visual methods and practical experiments) to make students understand the lesson in a simplified way.
- Carried out group discussions, frequently written testings, quizzes, etc, to enhance their learning power and memories.
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES LOS BAÑOS Aug 2014 to Dec 2017
POKHARA UNIVERSITY Aug 2008 to Mar 2013
- Food Safety System Certification
- Hazard analysis critical control points
- Food fraud and risk assessment
LABORATORY EQUIPMENT SKILLS
- High-Performance liquid chromatography
- Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE and agarose)
- Centrifugation and spectrophotometer
SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE SKILLS
- PyMol, SWISS Modeling, Image LabTM, BioEdit, STAR and and GraphPad
BIOCHEMICAL LABORATORY TECHNIQUES
- Hypocholesterolemic Activity
- Protein Isolation & Purification
- DNA Isolation & Profiling
- Various Enzymatic Assays
- Microbial Growth and Culture
AWARDS AND WORKSHOPS
- Implementation of QA and QC on manufacturing companies by IMI Nepal (Jan 16-17, 2020).
- Best Scientific Poster Award by NAST, Philippines (12 July 2018)
- Molecular Genetic by Kathmandu center for Genomics and Research laboratory (Jan 26, 2014)
- Refresher course on Spectroscopic techniques by Nepal Chemical Society (June 13-14, 2009)